Re: Web Enabled Time/Temp/Humidity and I/O Controller

Well, since we are totally changing the topic of this thread. LOL

CFLs may not be the perfect answer but perhaps you can subsidize the
electrical power generators for us and keep with the incandescents? My
energy comnsumption was about 27kWh per day until I started using CFLs.

LEDs are too expensive, too dim, from what I have seen so far and not much
more efficient than incandescents. On top of all that they are current
sensitive devices and require a ballast that consumes power and makes heat.
This shortens the life of an LED andf makes maintainence more costly.

The new phosphour types may be a btter answer, if you don't mind glowing in
the dark.