Re: deer detection

We also live in the woods. I tried one of these and they work fairly well
unless it is raining and then the deer are already wet and it doesn't seem
to phase them. I finally resorted to using a deer fence. You can buy the
nylon filament style, comes in an eight foot high roll by 100 feet long. It
is under 20 bucks, Put up some poles, use plastic ties for the fence to the
poles and the deer are gone forever. Once they realize there is a fence,
they even stopped trying,at least in our yard.