> > > Jim Rojas

> > RHC: Jim, I think we can all safely assume he posted this as just
> > another attempt to stir up old troubles in the newsgroup.
>
> Perhaps but why is it people only take the BBB seriously when they get
> good ratings yet when it's bad suddenly it's a worthless indicator?

RHC: Perhaps, but this thread is not about the Better Business Bureau
as much as it is an attempt to stir up old animosities. Any business
that has been around awhile will at some point likely experience a
complaint, real or otherwise. It's how they handle that complaint that
says it all.

Any smart consumer will / should check out who they deal with before
buying and make their own decision.