On May 19, 1:09 pm, KingFish <a...@xxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
>
> > RHC: I don't see RLB involved in this thread in any fashion. He hasn't
> > even responded. It's all about someone starting to stir up trouble
> > again regardless of "on" or "off" topic posts.
>
> where was your indignation when your butt buddy was stirring trouble
> ranting politics and attacking others? hypocrite!
> save your willful ignorance for your customers.

RHC: If you weren't such a hate mongering jerk, you'd realize all that
bad blood is in the past. We're trying to keep the newsgroup a
professional place to dialogue on security matters in spite of posts
like yours !

then why is bAss stirring up trouble?  and why do you condone it?

Your stupid insistence in keeping the shit going says a world more
about you than about him. Go away !!

you go away.  As long as bAss stirs up trouble so will I and you can't stop
me!!!