Plug-In X-10 Filter Recommendation?

I have discovered that my recently purchased LCD TV, when turned-on,
interferes with X-10 control of a light on the same circuit. If the TV
is off, X-10 works. If on, X-10 does not.

So I am thinking about using a plug-in filter. If I understand their
use, I would want to plug the TV into the filter and then the filter
into the wall. Is this correct?

Right now, the TV plugs into a surge suppressor (along with a computer)
and then the surge suppressor into the wall. Is it better to put the
filter between the suppressor and the wall or between the tv and the
suppressor? I'd think that the latter configuration would require a
filter rated for fewer amps than the former configuration. The tv specs
say that it uses 130 watts when on and less than 1 watt in standby (off).

Checking online (smarthome, ebay) I see 5 amp, 10 amp, and 15 amp
plug-in filter units. I see at least Leviton, FilterLinc, ACT, and X10
Pro brands of plug-in filters. Any recommendations on what size and
brand to use?

Thanks