Re: New HA product development

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 12:52:45 -0700, Kai
<kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

>>   This shows just how sick dimbulb realy is.
>
> You're a goddamned liar and you know EXACTLY what was being discussed,
>you retarded son of a bitch!

Ooooh - such anger Archie.  I'm beginning to wonder if your mommy
didn't close her legs abrubtly while you were exiting the birth canal.
That, and the coathanger protruding from your head, may have tipped
you off that you were not exactly welcome, which is the current
situation here, isn't it?

Calm down porky ... extreme bursts of anger have been shown to be
highly detrimental to the health of obese individuals - especially
African Americans.