Re: Lights going on at random times!! Any ideas?

In answer to your interface question: Yes the ACT TI-103 is on of the best
interfaces around, but it is old, still using an old RS232 serial com plug
(like your Home Director). I use Homeseer as my software, a bit expensive
but one of the best home control programs on the market(IMHO of course).
Homeseer will work with the CM15A, CM11, ACT, etc interfaces. If cost is an
issue, look at the CM15A with AHP but put a good coupler/amp in the house. I
like either the ACT 234, or XTB-IIR by Jeff Volp. Both crankout enough
signal to over ride most noise.