MS16A / MS14A IR sensors CM13U ... X10

I have the above movements sensors and a CM13U, I live in the UK.

My question is ... Am I correct in thinking that the sensors are US standard
and the Receiver is UK standard and therefore they transmit and receive
different frequencies?

310MHz US and 433MHz UK and Europe.

I know I may be answering my own question but I want confirmation. I assume
the A on the end fo teh MS14A stands for USA?
As you may be able to tell, I'm new to this :)

Thanks for your help.

Lee.