Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

"Mark Lloyd" wrote:

> "How could you ask me to believe in God when
> there's absolutely no evidence that I can see?"
> -- Jodie Foster

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the
evidence of things not seen." -- Apostle Paul

I like Jodie Foster.  She's an incredibly talented actress.
But for instruction in matters as important as the existence
(or not) of God I'm not sure she's your best bet.

Merry Christmas, Mark.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass