Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Will do. Thanx

news:4b38fabb.30095234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have posted citations for each sector within the past 2-3 years in
comp.home.automation. A search should find them. My health is lousy and I'm
not up to searching for them myself right now. I lost a HDD several months
back that had all of my notes along with URLs so I'd have to manually look
through all of my outgoing Usenet posts to find the citations.

As I recall, the residential sector was broken down rather neatly with a
pretty pie chart but the other sectors only had tables listing various
categories. Still, most third graders should be able to work out the
percentages.

I posted a citation to this thread that compared the efficiencies of various
types of lighting but, as this thread has grown so big, it might take some
effort even to find it. ;-)

"Josepi" <JRM@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave,
Do you have any cites for those figures? Not that I doubt any of it but this
argument comes up and will continue to come up for the next hundred years.