Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

And increased the number of corrective lenses by 150%

I had a few of these LED PAR30 bulbs in my hand a week ago. The prices were
outrageous and the lumen output was so pathetic I would have to install
triple the fixtures to be able to watch TV with them on.
IIRC the largest was 11 Watts and put out about 530 lumens??? Compare this
to a 23 Watt CFL (Not PAR30) putting out 1200 lumens.