Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:05:55 -0600, The Daring Dufas
<the-daring-dufas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Josepi wrote:
>> Ever notice "Satan" and "Santa" have very similar spellings using the same
>> letters?
>>

>Just like dog and God. Since God can do anything, I wonder if he can
>lick his........ never mind, My first grade teacher, Sister Godzilla
>would come back from the grave and bop me on the head if I finished
>that question.
>
>TDD

Then you've learned to associate God with head pain. Sounds like
negative reinforcement.

I remember a story about some out-of-the-way place with ignorant, but
imitative people. A priest comes and tells them about sin, and that
they should do anything they can to stop it. The natives kill the
priest.
--
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov