Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Don Klipstein wrote:
> In article <cRKYm.57175$ZF3.11921@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Josepi wrote:
>
>> Exactly. That is why it is so important to go with the top posting
>> standard your browser was designed to provide.
>
>   Except most people on Usenet use news or email/news software.
>
>   I have yet to find any, not even that included in Netscape 4.7, designed
> to favor top or bottom posting one way or another.  This means go with the
> flow - post bottom or interleaved!
>
>> If people really wanted clarity they wouldn't spam every group with a long
>> advertising signature that confuses all the threading techniques, no matter
>> which one is used.
>
>   Most Usenet posts I read are done by those with signature line count 5
> or less, maybe majority have signature line count of 1.  Usenet ettiquette
> sources advise to limit signature line count to 5 or 4.
>
>   Meanwhile, top-posting gets more complaints than long signatures.
> Top-posting often gets the new material not appearing adjacent to the
> material that it is in response to.  Combine this with lack of a quotation
> symbol ("greater than symbol") added at the beginning of each line
> being quoted, and it makes reading your posts even more of a chore.
>
>   Now I gotta add below the ones you don't like to in order to make faster
> reading easier!
>
>  - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)

There is an infamous bellicose bore who posts to some of the other
groups I peruse and this particular fellow has an obnoxious signature
that takes up a page or more. He accuses anyone who disapproves of his
sig or the contents of his posts of obsessing about him. It makes him
so much fun to tease but he also occupies many kill files and kill
filters.

TDD