Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Walmart just introduced a line of LED lamps at cheaper prices than I have
seen, so far. There was about a dozen different bulbs, I saw. The largest
was 5 watts in a PAR38.

"JimH" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Simply install two lighting systems, and use the appropriate switches in
summer or winter. Even better, automate the system so that the same
switches will power the correct set of fixtures based on the outside
temperature. (That makes it on topic for an automation news group.)

Now, for a question... I installed a 4 inch recessed light for an accent
over a statue. I'd like to find an LED light that can screw into the
fixture, and that has a focused light beam so that it will limit
illumination to the statue. Ant suggestions?

--
Jim

Josepi wrote:
LOL. Yup, economic OCD is difficult.

 "Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Nothing like having to go around and change to the other set
of light bulbs, twice a year. How would you know when to
perform such change?