Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Thanx for the link but, it becomes very obvious that decent lighting is not
a requirement for you, as you post.

Perhaps you could turn up the brightness on your LED backlit monitor, or put
on your spectacles and read the posts before posting unrelated links. Even
if the outdoor bulb did fit the fixture above my sink the somewhere between
390 and 450 lumens at somewhere between 2600K to 8000K colour temp. and low
lux output would not fit the bill. I like to see what I am doing.

Let's face it. LED area lighting has not become a reality for humans, yet.
ESL technology may be the next answer for a few decades.