Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Gary H wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 01:34:16 -0600, The Daring Dufas
> <the-daring-dufas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I've been using Thunderbird as a newsreader for a while now and it
>> does everything I want it to do. I don't use it for Email because
>> all my Email accounts are web based, like G-mail, Hotmail, etc.
>>
>> TDD
>
> A lot of those (web-based email systems) add spam to every message you
> send, making you look bad. That's one thing I WILL NOT tolerate for my
> email.

I don't seem to have a problem with it, none of the recipients of
any Email from me have ever complained about Gmail or Hotmail. I
use Gmail the most and I like the Gmail Spam filter, it catches 99%
or more of the crap. I know, I'll send myself some Email and I'll
discover whether or not I'm despicable!

TDD