Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

In article <hh0l7g$blh$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Daring Dufas wrote:
>Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Josepi wrote:
>>> Get some real lights on that boat and a decent news browser so you can
>>> understand what you are reading.
>>>

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> <salty@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> PLONK for unremitting idiocy
>>
>> Oh, and if you *insist* on using Outhouse Express, at least configure it
>> properly.  And it's a "mail client" acting as a "newsreader" not a
>> "browser," you fuckwit.
>>
>> http://mailformat.dan.info/config/oex.html
>
>I see the guy recommends "QuoteFix" which is what I used years ago
>when I had Outlook Express as my newsreader. I don't understand
>why so many people are resistant to bottom posting and following
>Usenet conventions. Some folks  are just contrary.
>
>TDD

  What - Outlook fails to follow quoting convention, while the email/news
software in the Netscape 4.7 package does?  (Not that I post much with
that either...)

  I did not know that since I never use Outlook for anything.  For one
thing, I have heard half a bazillion complaints over most of the past
several years how it is more vulnerable to e-mail viruses than what I use
for e-mail, including the mail/news software in Netscape 4.7 and webmail
services and the mail software in my Unix shell account, or even Eudora.

  If Outlook also fails to add quotation symbols in material being
responded to, then I agree with calling it Outhouse!

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)