Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Power delivered to the load is the main required energy input to the
generator.

However,
 losses in the delivery equipment and the generation equipment is due to the
current or VA required to deliver power to the load. eg. Heating in the
windings of the generator is due to the current passing through the windings
and is not related to the usage (watts) the load makes from the source.