Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Isn't it time for the troll to change his nick again?

You been using this one for a long...long time now. Almost.... 21 posts?
Some kind of record for you, no?

BTW: Your interlaced posting mixed in with other styles makes you almost
unintelligeible. That and your amazing math skills makes you almost a bozo
bin candidate.

Stick to the oar myth, it seems more plausible, in this group, anyway.

<salty@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:57:39 -0500, "Josepi" <JRM@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>When will you be coming over to install another pot light then?
>>

> I'm not interested in the job. Mostly because if you offer me $150,
> your deficient math skills will result in a check for $100. You will
> of course, insist that it is really $150.
>

>><salty@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> 11 watts gives 530 lumens versus 23 watts gives 1200? Do the math,
>>> dopey. Sounds like DOUBLE the fixtures would give you 22 watts and