Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:22:34 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Mark Lloyd" wrote:
>>
>> "How could you ask me to believe in God when
>> there's absolutely no evidence that I can see?"
>> -- Jodie Foster
>
>"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the
>evidence of things not seen." -- Apostle Paul

Faith is a good thing. The above doesn't refer to faith, but to
"magical thinking", a quality of small children and those who fail to
grow up.

>I like Jodie Foster.  She's an incredibly talented actress.
>But for instruction in matters as important as the existence
>(or not) of God I'm not sure she's your best bet.

Strange that you would assume I was using quotations for instruction.

Here's another that's not at all for that purpose:

god is real - unless declared integer

As to God, consider the difference between it and Santa Claus, The
Tooth Fairy, The Invisible Pink Unicorn, Zeus, Last Thursday's Cat,
The Great Pumpkin, and millions of other mythical beings.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us