Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
> One person, with one PC won't show on your one PC in one
> home, some where in the world. And, so, you tell the entire
> list about how one PC's messages won't show up on one other
> PC.
>
> Seems like a waste of typing.

Perhaps so, but someone who top posts, does not use quoting conventions,
gets all defensive when this is pointed out to him, and refers to a
"newsreader" as a "browser" deserves at least a dope slap.  Since I'm
way too lazy to figure out where he lives and travel there to administer
said dope slap in person, I have to settle for something easier.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel