Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

In article <cRKYm.57175$ZF3.11921@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Josepi wrote:

>Exactly. That is why it is so important to go with the top posting
>standard your browser was designed to provide.

  Except most people on Usenet use news or email/news software.

  I have yet to find any, not even that included in Netscape 4.7, designed
to favor top or bottom posting one way or another.  This means go with the
flow - post bottom or interleaved!

>If people really wanted clarity they wouldn't spam every group with a long
>advertising signature that confuses all the threading techniques, no matter
>which one is used.

  Most Usenet posts I read are done by those with signature line count 5
or less, maybe majority have signature line count of 1.  Usenet ettiquette
sources advise to limit signature line count to 5 or 4.

  Meanwhile, top-posting gets more complaints than long signatures.
Top-posting often gets the new material not appearing adjacent to the
material that it is in response to.  Combine this with lack of a quotation
symbol ("greater than symbol") added at the beginning of each line
being quoted, and it makes reading your posts even more of a chore.

  Now I gotta add below the ones you don't like to in order to make faster
reading easier!

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)