Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Are you sure you are Salty Dog?
Do you always answer posts to somebody else and then complain about it?

That and your bottom posted spam message tells it all about your logic
capabilties...LOL
I will set my news browser to leave it in so you can actually see it in your
grade two "Reader"

"Nate Nagel" <njnagel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What are you, five?

Oh, and you're replying to the salty dog, not YT.  So apparently can you
not only quote correctly, but you can't follow attributions correctly,
either.

(installs new, mo' betta filters)

replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel