Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

On 12/27/2009 8:54 PM Josepi spake thus:

> How is this?

Sucks, and you know it.

Come on; get with the program. Doesn't take a fucking genius to skim a
few messages and pick up on the standard posting scheme in any Usenet
newsgroup.

o Bottom post (or intersperse your comments *after* those of who you're
responding to--same difference).

o The standard quotation marker is ">". Not quotation marks, not
hyphens, not asterisks, not any other cutesy character.

And while you're at it, learn to judiciously trim posts. You don't need
to include every single character in the message you're responding to.
(Classic case: replying to a 200-line post with 2 words.)

Don't be an idiot.

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet