Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

How is this?

""Don Klipstein" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrnhjgcoo.jtr.don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"In article <0QAZm.4760$5i2.3163@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Josepi wrote:
">Feel free to rename all the character sets, if desired.
"
"  What - you want to be the first in my roughly 14 years of heavy
"experience in Usenet suggesting that I need to accomodate you despite lack
"of need to accomodate likewise anyone before you in probably over a
"thousand posted responses to others?

"
"> Some may even understand part of your messages.

"  I give better odds for them to understand mine than to understand yours,
"at the rate you are going.

">I have never seen anybody use a quotation symbol for marking lines.
">Quotation marks usually mean a quotation from a previous piece of text. I
">think that would be why they are called that.
"
"  Yet, you appear to be unaware of the Usenet convention of having the
"number of quotation symbols at beginning of each quoted line reflecting
"the level of quotation.  Otherwise, you appear to be fighting such
"established convention.

" - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)

">"Don Klipstein" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
">news:slrnhjdi6q.is7.don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
">| and *again*, you left the following lines short a quotation symbol each.
">|

"  At least here, you added appropriately a quotation symbol at beginning
"of line of previously-quoted material - even though you chose a
"non-standard one.

"  However, you did something else frowned-upon, maybe to put it mildly:
"You snipped to edit for space (actually encouraged) without stating that
"you did so with some sort of description of whatyou snipped.

"(I find it customarily acceptable to have snippage limited to signature to
"not need to be noted, but here I decline.)

">|