Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Perhaps you need to use a better Usenet reader, period.
 You seem to have problems reading formats that don't tickle
your fancy (top posting) and now your reader won't separate
things for you properly either.

Your lines seem to be truncated quite short also. Perhaps check
your settings.  That's very annoying.

Some people seem to be pretty particular, for technical people.

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 05:38:02 +0000 (UTC), don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx