Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

In article <28aaj5d585pnl5piha08olg7b7alhbjfs1@xxxxxxx>, Mark Lloyd wrote
in part:

>On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 04:08:24 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
><noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<I snip to matter of signatures>

>>I hope that you are not referring to my own sig.  I put enough info in it that
>>people will know who I am and that I am in the alarm and home automation trade.
>>There's a commercial side to that of course, but it's also fair to the reader be
>>up front about it.  Fair enough?
>
>As far as I can tell, your sig is formatted correctly and not too
>long. It's at the bottom of the message, where (regardless of reply
>location) the sig separator causes the proper action (sig is excluded
>from being quoted).
>--
>10 days until the winter solstice celebration
>
>Mark Lloyd
>http://notstupid.us
>
>"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
>absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster

  Dog-gone it, my Unix shell account's news software (or the composer
that it invokes) does not recognize the dash-dash-space sig-separator as
beginning of quoted material to exclude. Since I normally only use one
line for signature, no wonder I failed to get into the habit of
dash-dash-space.

  Maybe I need to try more modern news software such as Thunderbird?

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)