Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 04:08:24 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Josepi" wrote:
>>
>> Exactly. That is why it is so important to go with thw top posting standard
>> your browser was designed to provide.
>
>I don't mind top or bottom posting as long as I can figure out to whom I am
>responding.  I usually snip all except the comments to which I am replying.  I
>also like to leave just the person's name unless his sig itself is germain to my
>comment.

I agree with that. I prefer posting below the message (or relevant
part if my reply applies only to part of the post) AND snipping enough
the reply is visible without scrolling. I find neither top posting nor
bottom posting nearly as bad as some of the nasty complaints people
make about it.

>> If people really wanted clarity they wouldn't spam every group with a long
>> advertising signature that confuses all the threading techniques, no matter
>> which one is used.
>
>I hope that you are not referring to my own sig.  I put enough info in it that
>people will know who I am and that I am in the alarm and home automation trade.
>There's a commercial side to that of course, but it's also fair to the reader be
>up front about it.  Fair enough?

As far as I can tell, your sig is formatted correctly and not too
long. It's at the bottom of the message, where (regardless of reply
location) the sig separator causes the proper action (sig is excluded
from being quoted).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster