Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

It looks like the answer will be too install incandescent in the winter when
we can use the heat efficiently and CFLs in the summer when we get enough
sunlight anyway...LOL

I still wonder about the effects of staring at the TV with flourescent
lighting behind it night after night. I have just ordered a new LED backlit
unit. This could be the new lighting / behaviour study coming with the CRT
units disapearing.

"Don Klipstein" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <hgqh89$cps$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Green wrote:
  Unless your heat is resistive electric heat, it saves to reduce
electricity use and use the home heating system more.

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)