Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:10:10 -0600, The Daring Dufas
<the-daring-dufas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>I don't seem to have a problem with it, none of the recipients of
>any Email from me have ever complained about Gmail or Hotmail. I
>use Gmail the most and I like the Gmail Spam filter, it catches 99%
>or more of the crap. I know, I'll send myself some Email and I'll
>discover whether or not I'm despicable!
>
>TDD

I don't know about Gmail. I have gotten email from Hotmail, and they
added THEIR OWN crap (falsely identified as from the sender of the
email).

Also, the fact that nobody complained doesn't mean that much. People
get the idea they have to accept things, no matter how crappy.
Consider the frozen "beef" enchiladas filled with what looks and
tastes like runny dog food.