Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

It does become hard to differentiate sales promotion at the cost of other
product bashing from honest testing and reporting, whatever that is...LOL

I believe it was that same report that brought in LED lighting as a similiar
problem as fluorescent spectrums. I wouldn't have believed that lighting
spectrum balance was so important but as I age I find myself very affected
by lighting, particularly SADS type responses due to lack of sunlight.

"Don Klipstein" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message