Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

In article <I%LYm.46730$DC2.34537@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Josepi wrote:
>Something we said?
>
>Was it the signature link spamming the group or your Thunderbird
>"browser" you are "getting all defensive" about?
>
>LOL

  So you still think that people should post to Usenet with a "browser" as
opposed to email/news or news software?

  Meanwhile, his signature line is well within Usenet ettiquette - only 1
line more than the minimum of 1.

  Furthermore, I notice now that your posts lack one more thing that
usual news or email/news software adds:  Mention of who wrote what you
are responding to immediately before that gets quoted!

  That makes the bad situation of lack of quotation symbols even worse for
those who like to read Usenet newsgroups both expeditiously and
effectively!

  I add the following line along with missing "greater than" symbols:

In article <hh02p30p56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nate wrote:

>>Perhaps so, but someone who top posts, does not use quoting conventions,
>>gets all defensive when this is pointed out to him, and refers to a
>>"newsreader" as a "browser" deserves at least a dope slap.  Since I'm
>>way too lazy to figure out where he lives and travel there to administer
>>said dope slap in person, I have to settle for something easier.
>
>>nate
>>
>>--
>>replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
>>http://members.cox.net/njnagel

<SNIP stuff already existing when Nate quoted it>

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)