Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

"Josepi" wrote:

> hmmmmm. Faith is not evidence. I hope you don't test your alarm systems that
> way.

Faith is indeed evidence when it comes to spiritual matters.  Physical things
like alarms don't require faith -- just knowledge of pertinent, observable
behavior and repeatable results.

> It has to be true because so many people believe... or pretend they do.

Some folks pretend to believe.  Some pretend not to believe.  Some are up-front
about their beliefs.  Most, I suspect, rarely talk about it in public.  Having
never been accused of being "main-stream," I'm pretty open about the subject.  I
differ from many "believers" in that I'm perfectly willing to listen to and
accept someone else's ideas.  In short, I'm certain enough that what I believe
is true but not quite arrogant enough to be sure everyone else is wrong.  :^)

This is an interesting thread but if it continues much longer we'll annoy those
who want to keep the newsgroup on topic.  Nuff said?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics