Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Please explain your comment about diffaction gratings. I don't understand
the usage here for light spectrums. Do they function similar to prisms to
difract the spectrum for analysis?
TIA

"Don Klipstein" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
  Except CFLs still cost in the winter when the main home heating is by
something more cost-effective than resistive electric heating, as in
heat pump or non-electric heating.

  Spectra of CRT monitors has about the same coverage/reception by all
known and suspected photoreceptors in the human eye as spectra of higher
color temp. CFLs.  I own some diffraction gratings BTW...

  As in ones thatare nothing but diffraction gratings, besides the ones
that most people have some of and that can also show spectra (CDs and
DVDs).

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)