Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

In article <n_vYm.1216$Iz5.1214@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Josepi wrote:
>The symbol you are refering to is probably a right caret.
>Your browser has added them.

  I was referring to the "greater than" symbol.

  I use a newsreader for Usenet.  Mine adds a greater than symbol to
lines being quoted, even if they already have greater than symbols due
to being previously quoted.  Newsreaders do this because Usenet
culture expects them to.  Your software apparently not intended to
be a newsreader apparently refuses to add one to a line already having
these, even if you are adding a level of quotation.  Missing greater than
symbols can confuse readers as to who wrote what.

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)