Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

I see that Home Depot in Canada is now handling some LED bulbs with a title
of nightlights or something similar. They appear in the shape of the usual
medium base incandescent shape and have a white translucent dome over the
top if them. The ratings are so poor they could only be used a nightlights.

$30 ea.
7 Watts
155 lumens.

While there may be useful places for these nightlights, they don't look that
useful for me. Their efficiencies are barely as good as many incandescent
technologies at 155/7 = 22.14 lumens/Watt.

I am still looking for a decent PAR30LN LED bulb that can be used over my
sink with an X-10 switch module (yeah ..it dims) 1000-1500 lumens would be a
good brightness.