Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

Something we said?

Was it the signature link spamming the group or your Thunderbird "browser"
you are "getting all defensive" about?

LOL

Perhaps so, but someone who top posts, does not use quoting conventions,
gets all defensive when this is pointed out to him, and refers to a
"newsreader" as a "browser" deserves at least a dope slap.  Since I'm
way too lazy to figure out where he lives and travel there to administer
said dope slap in person, I have to settle for something easier.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel