Re: energy

>#1: Earth4Energy Will Save you a Lot of Money
>I know this varies from person to person, because everyone uses a
>different amount of fuel for their home. But it is certain you will
>gain back your investment for this guide and the devices within a few
>days.

Don't overhype it.  My energy bills are $300/month in the worst of
s Texas ummer.  A $100 windmill that managed to run my entire house
might pay for itself in 10 days (which is more than "a few") but
there isn't that much wind energy here.  A $150 solar panel that
managed to run my entire house might pay for itself in 15 days, but
it won't run my entire house unless perhaps it covers my entire
house, lawn, driveway, and cat.  Even then I have severe doubts.

The equipment to interconnect the solar panel or windmill to house
power, without risking electrocution of power company workers,
probably costs much more than that.  If I leave it as an independent
system, it needs batteries to be usable to even out the variability
in solar and wind power, especially if I'm going to try to run the
air conditioning with it.

Paying for itself in a year would be an excellent return.