Cat5 female patch cable?

I have to replace an older security cam that has a proprietary cat 5
connector with a camera that has the more common separate video/sound/power
wires. I'd prefer not to run new wiring, as the camera was installed when
the door was replaced. I'm not too concerned about wiring the new connector,
but I'd like to find a cat5 female connector that's as svelte and durable as
possible. All I've ever seen is the inline couplers or keystone jacks, never
a patch cable with a molded female end. I'd rather not wire up the
connections directly, as their is not a lot of slack in the wire and the
location is not the easiest to access.

Any thoughts for a connector?