Re: ATSC modulators

beaver wrote:
> Thanks Bob, lots of great info in your post.  Looks like you confirm
> what I suspected.  It is in the cable providers best interest to
> terminate analog under the cover of the governments mandate of over-
> the-air analog termination.

And there would be revolt in the streets.

Right now that reason people are NOT up in arms over the OTA transition
is that their old TV sets still work on cable (and DBS). The chances of
a cable company telling all their customers that they can't use their
old TVs without some box is about ZERO.

Lower tier analog channels will be with us for a LONG time to come.