Re: Hooking up my TV to my computers s-video out. (Please help)

<michalchik@xxxxxxx> wrote ...
>> An alternative render option, is "VMR9". That can work on two screens
>> at once. So give that option a try.
>>
>> And like anything, YMMV.
>>

> what is "vmr9"

Google says....
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms787918(VS.85).aspx

> and "ymmv",

Google says....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=YMMV

Google is your friend. It will help you avoid asking silly
questions in public.

> for tha matter I am a little fuzzy on what
> an "alternative render option" is.

Google isn't perfect. If offered some links about butchering
cattle, etc.  :-)  Perhaps Paul will clarify.

OTOH, did you read Paul's suggested URL?