Re: ATSC modulators

Ed,  It appears that by doing that you're willing to forego the supposed
benefits of the digital signal by converting it to analog but to do so
you'll have to rent a cable box for each channel - which could get
pricey on an annual basis.  Is VZW's FIOS system the only cable TV game
in town? Perhaps there is another company like Time Warner or Comcast
that would let you keep everything as is at no additional cost.