Re: Add a lot of X10 or Insteon to a big installation?

 Mitch wrote:
snip

> In addition to the 40 or so Insteon switches, how may X10 devices do
> you have?  I could probably keep my implementation to under 40 Insteon
> by using X10 dimmers wherever I can.
>
> Any experience with the PCS relay switches (RS115)?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Mitch

Mitch,  I just did a count and I actually have 55 Insteon devices plus a
few controllers and probably less than five X10 devices left.  I've
never used the PCS switches due to their cost. Your best bet might be
the Insteon switches if the 6291's won't do it for you. The Insteon
switches will work as X10 until you're ready to step up to Insteon
control.  Smarthome will give you $5 back for every Insteon switch you
buy if for each X10 switch (working or not) you send back.