Re: Houselinc-Smartlinc Software

If nobody can help you with a fresh copy you may still not be SOL. Since
you have a copy of the installed version you should be able to copy it
using an Iimager like Acronis 11. It copies the image (as opposed to
files) of a disk and then restores it to another disk.
 I used that when a hard drive was failing on my laptop. I copied the
whole drive to a newly formatted external disk with Acronis 11, swapped
the old for a new drive, and restored from the external. The new drive
booted and ran everything just as the old disk did.  Norton Ghost is
supposed to do the same thing but when I tried it I had no success.