Re: Tiny learning remote (or one with a large library!)

Sorry that didn't work but I'm glad to hear that you found a solution so
close at hand. I keep the remote in my briefcase and have fun
surreptitiously changing TV channels in public places - particularly the
carwash which always has the most annoying shows.  NOBODY has ever asked
to change it back.