Linux X10 software

Hi,

I just bought an X10 starterkit containing a CM11F controller, 2 on/off
swithches, an RF receiver and a remote control.

I would like to experiment a bit with my PC.
I googled around a bit, and found 2 linux applications:
- heyu, which is a command line tool
- MrHouse which seems to be a GUI thing

Does anyone here have experience with linux software to control the CM11F ?
Linux sees to be connecting to the CM11 USB interface, when I open the
device via minicom, I seem regular activity coming from the device.

Zo any pointers to higher level X10 controller applications are welcome.

--
MarcB