Faraday Capacitance Proximity Switches

http://www.djandassoc.com/Faraday/faraday.html

Does anyone have any experience controlling room lights with these sorts of
sensors?  There are areas where we would like to have a choice as to whether
we turn on a light, but might have wet, sticky or mostly full hands.  These
seem to be the best bet to tie into HomeVision and have it control an X-10
light as a result.  These seem a little pricey at $50 each since I seem to
recall kits for such switches for sale by Allied or Lafayette Radio waaaayyy
back when.

--
Bobby G.