Re: DIY Home Auto

I met couple of installers and system integrators that were selling self
install systems from HAI at home improvement shows.
they were expansive comparing with LGT.
I also did a estimate with milehighautomation.com that was also expensive.

I will fill up the form wit LGT, just curious how much will be their price
comparing with Worthington.
I will post updates

 Thank you for your help BruceR

lubeto