Re: ATSC modulators

I currently place video sources onto unused (analog) channels, and
send that along with the incoming RF around the house.

If I were to switch to digital (ATSC), I would like to also distribute
the video sources (PC, DVD, CCTV cameras, etc) onto unused ATSC
channels also.  This is why I seek something such as an ATSC
modulator.  Thus, I want any TV in the house (with a DTV set top box)
be able to see the old analog sources.  I know I may be able to do it
with two remotes at each location, but I was exploring the ATSC
modulator option.

Looks like this idea is too expensive for me to use.  I will instead
set up my own little cable system inside my home by using analog
modulators connected to half a dozen set top boxes set to the favorite
channels.

Edward Cheung