Re: Where to start?

Tell us a little about what you'd like to be able do and how much you'd
like to invest.  You can get started for under $100 but it would be good
to have an idea where you're headed.  How big is your home? How many
lights do you want to control? Do you have a security system? Do you
want whole house audio?
 Lot's of questions.  Do just get started automating some lights I'd
recommend X10 or Insteon.